Saturday 15 December 2012

EA has fixed the World's Largest Pie! Sticker

I guess someone at EA is working this weekend and picked up on the chatter about the World's Largest Pie! sticker looking half-baked.

After I published the last post, I logged back in to the game, and the two new stickers had disappeared ... as you see below, my Sticker Book showed the Visit to Mount Rushmore being the final sticker again.


If I hadn't already published the previous post, I'd have thought I was hallucinating again.

Anyway, logged in again a few minutes ago, and the stickers are back. And this time, the characters in the World's Largest Pie! sticker actually make sense (well, they make sense in a Monopoly Hotels' kind of way)!

     



(You do know you can click on the images in this blog to enlarge them, right?)

So yay for EA - they've fixed the sticker. You will no longer have to come up with your own dialogs for these characters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.