Tuesday 31 July 2012

The Attractions

You can add Attractions to your hotel ... supposedly to attract more visitors, but really, the only reason I've found (given the low payout for the cost of adding them) is simply to fill your sticker book and collect the occasional gold bar as a reward for adding a sticker.

No, not all stickers will pay out in gold.





There may be more attractions that will appear at a higher level (note, for example, that Pizza Shop will only be unlocked at level 16 - a few levels ago, I didn't even see this Attraction on the list!), so I'll update this page as I see more of them.

Some people will pay cash to purchase more M dollars and/or gold - so far I've resisted ...

I am at Level 14 of the Monopoly Hotels game (from Electronic Arts) ... and all I've managed to purchase so far are a few of the Cupcake Shops, one Floral Shop, and a Theater Room ... I am now saving up to buy either a new hotel (the cheapest one left costs M$100,000 or the Yoga Studio Attraction at M$150,000.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.