Wednesday 21 November 2012

A new hotel is released: Park Place is now here!

Oooh, I missed a couple of items in the update:



EA has finally (people have been begging for MONTHS now!) released a new hotel: Park Place.





It is, of course, pricey.

M$99,000,000 to be precise. And probably takes a few days to build.



And given that it's a new colour (Blue) ... I suppose that means that there will be at least two more properties at some time in the future with the same colour - and yet another sticker to collect for buying all 3.


I am still sloooooowly replacing my Top Hat rooms with better rooms, so I am in no hurry to buy this hotel myself.


But it's here for those who have already filled all their existing hotels with high-end rooms and really needed more real estate. 

Go wild! :) (Yes, I like bad puns - the GO WILD sale is now finished, over, kaput, GONE!)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think there's going to be two more hotels. The only hotel left is Boardwalk...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! You are correct! Shows how long it's been since I played Monopoly - the original game, I mean.

      Maybe they'll put in the Waterworks or some other railroads instead? I was just analysing based on the current 3-properties-per-colour sticker scheme. It'll be interesting to see how EA designs this.

      Delete

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.