Friday 9 November 2012

NEW FairyTale Rooms Available Now!


Or are they?

My last post mentioned that the update felt a bit incomplete to me, remember?

Well, it turns out that I am possibly the only person on the planet who, after the update(s), have the same discount on the My Little Pony rooms, but have not got the new Fairy Tale rooms anywhere available for purchase!

Weird.

I mentioned that the game claimed it was a 2MB update the first time - apparently others received a 3MB update. I am suspecting it was a timing thing, and I probably was one of the earliest to update, and somehow stumbled upon an incomplete release.

The new rooms are the Hair Brush room (inspired by the story of Rapunzel, I presume - although I seem to remember that was a princess with long golden hair, not a redhead) and the Prince's Crown room (inspired by the Frog Prince?). 

Both rooms seem to pay out decently according to rumours, but I will hold off on the analysis until I get them to appear in my purchaseable-rooms list.

Hopefully that will happen the next time EA updates the game - and hopefully *that* won't be too long from today! 

In the meantime, I hope all of you are enjoying your new princess and frog rooms!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.