Wednesday 21 November 2012

New Stickers: 'Adventure on the High Seas' and 'Visit to Mount Rushmore'


If it wasn't enough that we have a nice 50% off sale on the gold rooms, and there's a new hotel to buy and fill, EA has added even MORE in today's update: 2 new stickers.


The first one, Adventure on the High Seas, finally requires one of the rooms I've been wondering about: the Pirate Parrot room. Of course, even at half off, it costs 42 gold, so it's not exactly a good ROI to collect for this sticker which pays out 10 gold. Plus, you'd have to buy the flags ... also half off, but they also cost gold!

And then we have the Visit to Mount Rushmore:


This one may be more appealing - at least you can re-use the Cowboy Hat room that you picked up for the YeeHaw sticker. If you still have it ... I deleted my Cowboy Hat room ages ago because it was just such a poor producer. :) But even so, I could pick up one for just 10 gold with today's sale ... so, even if I had to buy both the flag and the Cowboy Hat again, I'd still come out with a net profit of gold for this sticker. 

Okay, I guess I will at least be collecting the Visit to Mount Rushmore sticker this week - and maybe I will even pick up the Adventure on the High Seas sticker if my gold-producing rooms make me feel extra-flush with gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.