Thursday 1 November 2012

Monster rooms are now "Limited Time" - will you buy them all?

So, today's update is here. It's Thursday, and we all knew/expected that there would be an update some time today.

My prediction of a further reduction on the Monster rooms? That not only didn't happen, but instead EA has now marked all the Monster rooms as "Limited Time"



Which means that, as with the Golden Goose room, very soon these Monster rooms will no longer be available for purchase and also, probably, will disappear from your Guest Book.

Yes, the Golden Goose room has disappeared again - it's no longer available for purchase from the list of Guest Rooms, and neither is the goose, Abigail, any longer in my Guest Book.

Back to the question, though: knowing that these rooms will not be around for much longer, will you buy them all?

I thought about it. Long and hard. 

Here's the thing: I don't mind buying the rooms you pay M$ for (the Broomstick Room and the Full Moon Room), but I do think the other two rooms are way overpriced. Or are they? They do pay out really well: almost M$17,000,000 for the Ghastly Chains Room, and close to M$60,000,000 for the Slimy Trident Room.

Okay, I guess I will be trying to save up enough gold and cash ASAP to afford those rooms - hopefully they will stay around until I have enough! Now I regret not buying them last week, when they were all on sale at 30% off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.