Thursday 1 November 2012

What do you expect for today's Thursday update?

We are all used to EA giving us some goodies every Thursday.

Last week's goodies were excellent - new rooms, new attractions, a 30%-off sale on the Monster rooms. 

Even better, since mid-day yesterday, we've had gold instead of M$ when we roll the dice on entering the game (the GO bonus, I mean).

So, what can EA do to make us even happier today?

I can think of many things. Of course. Greed is my middle name. :)

I am wishing for a half-price sale on all gold rooms, but we had one of those recently.

So what else?

Maybe a sale on some specific type of room, like the time they had all the Mr. Potato Head rooms on sale?

Or perhaps a sale on the properties themselves? Now that would be awesome.

Somehow, though, given that we've had the gold-producing rooms on sale for two weeks now, I'm thinking we are more likely to see something along the lines of a clearance sale on the Monster rooms. 

Yes, I know, they are already on sale. 

But seriously, now that Halloween is done, are you even interested in those rooms? :)

Okay, that's my guess: Monster rooms on sale.

Not that I have any insight (to me, EA is just this big ol' company out somewhere in the U.S.), but just wishful thinking.

So for now, for myself: I am just saving up all my M$ and gold, waiting for the deal-of-the-Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.