Friday 1 February 2013

No Thursday update this week! More people lose rooms.

Of course, last week's update was on a Friday, so maybe we will have one today.

In the meantime, though, I've been reading about a LOT of people losing their game progress yesterday. I also received a 2 MB update, but so far, I have been lucky - I still have all the new rooms I've built since my Black Friday loss of all hotel rooms.

Some are advising not opening the game until the bug is fixed. In my opinion, that may mean you don't open the game for a good few weeks. Keep in mind that EA hasn't fixed the bug yet, and it's been several months ... what's the guarantee that you will avoid it? None.

My view is, I'll keep playing for now. If I lose all my rooms again, I'll be re-evaluating whether I wish to rebuild. Rebuilding when we still had decent gold-producing rooms was one thing, but now? Hmph. I wouldn't even have enough to buy a Big Ben to accelerate my M$ production, and that would mean it would take ages to repopulate all the hotels.

Plus, with no consistent way to produce gold, there'd be no real point in playing - I'd know that all the high-end rooms would be unaffordable for months.

But that's just my take on the game. 

For now, I'm okay with just waiting for the update, if there is one today, and I'm continuing to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.