Sunday 16 December 2012

Monopoly Hotels' 12 Days of Christmas: Day 4 update: New Reindeer Mantle and Secret Agent Elves Decorations


Today is Day 4 of the Monopoly Hotels' 12 Days of Christmas countdown.


And for today, we have two brand, spanking, new decorations: the Reindeer Mantle and the Secret Agent Elves.

I have to admit, I'm puzzled as to why the elves are secret agents - are we going for a James Bond theme here?

Oh, well. I'm sure it will become clear as time goes by - maybe.

Both these decorations cost 50 gold (each, I mean). And they each give you a one-time payout of 100XP when you buy them.

I'm SO thinking that one of these days we'll have a holiday-themed sticker that eggs us on to buy these decorations. However, that day isn't today - I don't see anything new in the Sticker Book.

Will you be decking out your hotels with the holiday decorations? And how come we don't have any decorations at all available for the Zoo and the Aquarium and the Museum? Hmmm ...

Never mind, I'm off to do some more rent-collecting. I just gave in to temptation and bought myself a couple of Winter Scarf rooms. NOT the best time to buy them - I should have waited for a half-off-rooms-you-buy-with-gold sale, but I never was known for patience.

At least this way I'll almost double my daily rent: each Winter Scarf pays out M$12,000,000 every 6 hours, so that's potentially M$48,000,000 per day per room, and I now have two of those. 

Of course, the reality is, I'll probably only pick up 3 collections per day rather than four (some of us like our sleep!), but still ... that's a nice little addition of at least M$72,000,000 to my daily rental income!

Jingle ... jingle ... did you ever realise that jingle is also the sound that coins make as you play with them? It's not just a Christmas carol! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.