Monday 24 December 2012

What will the 12th Day of Christmas bring to Monopoly Hotels?

This is it, folks.

Day 12.

The final day of daily updates in the Monopoly Hotels' 12 Days of Christmas promotion.

So what do you think today will bring?

We've already had some marvelous sales: first, the 30% off all million-producing rooms, and then the current 50% off all rooms you buy with gold.

I am hoping the 50% discount on rooms you buy with gold will stick around for another week - there are so many rooms I want to buy and would prefer to buy at half price! :)

Chances are, though, that the sale will likely end soon. If not today, then most likely on Thursday, if EA does their regular "Thursday update" on the 27th.

After today, I'll likely go back to saving up for the high-value rooms - I've already purchased one of the Mayan Calendars, I wouldn't mind having another. In the meantime, I'm going to be busy replacing all my Top Hats with Harvest Pumpkins and Tiny Pilgrim Hats and Winter Scarves, just depending on my mood. 

There have been new attractions, new decorations, and new stickers in the past 11 days. Basically, there have been some fantastic temptations, and I've certainly given in to most of that temptation ...

On the other hand, the trains in the Reading Railroad have all now been marked as "Limited Time", foretelling their withdrawal from the marketplace.

What's left?

Hmm.

I haven't seen any new rooms in the past 12 days. (No, the Mayan Calendar and Big Ben don't count ... both of those are Attractions, not regular guest rooms).

And I am hearing that the Guest book has two placeholders for new characters.

So, my guess?

I believe today will bring out at least one new room to fill out one of those placeholder characters. We may get lucky and see both new rooms today - or maybe EA will hold back one super-duper room for release tomorrow, as a Christmas surprise.

No matter - I think we can all be excited to see something interesting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.