Monday 24 December 2012

Giant Snowflake and Winter Scarf are now Limited Time!

I missed this while looking through the changes that today's update has brought: 


That's right: The Giant Snowflake and Winter Scarf rooms are now also marked "Limited Time". (I missed those, because I just scanned quickly and assumed they also still said "50% off" like all the other rooms you buy with gold.)

Again, your guess is as good as mine if you're wondering how long these rooms will be available.

I already have 6 of the Winter Scarf rooms, don't know if I'll be able to save up enough for any more of those (I'd prefer another Golden Cauldron right now).

So, EA giveth. And EA taketh away.

I think that's part of the fascination of the Monopoly Hotels game ... you pretty much never can predict what they are going to do next. Rooms appear, prices for those rooms change, rooms disappear ... it's all unpredictable and makes for a wild ride.

I can understand why players get frustrated with all the ups and downs, but I find it strangely compelling.

Back to your regularly scheduled commentary: Go grab some of those Winter Scarves before they disappear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.