Tuesday 23 October 2012

What will Thursday bring?

I admit, as we get closer to Hallowe'en, I am getting more excited about what Electronic Arts has up their sleeve for the holiday. 

This Thursday's update (most of the game updates seen to happen on Thursdays) should be very interesting, indeed.

Especially given that Hallowe'en is on October 31st, which is the Wednesday after this one ... that would be the ultimate day of whatever holiday special is laid on for this week.

My guess? I am anticipating (hoping, really) that the Hallowe'en themed rooms (the Monster rooms, I mean) will go on sale. 30% off? 50% off? I don't know, but it sure would be nice. 

And I've heard rumours that EA is planning to do "something special" with the witch in the Broomstick room - apparently right now she has neither a name nor any particular animation if you stab at her room. I've also seen a beefy guy in a white T-shirt strutting across the promenade ... rumour has it that he's the one who turns into a werewolf. I tend to lean towards believing that rumour simply because he has sideburns ... :)

Whatever EA does, I'm just hoping that there is a sale involved, maybe more hotels and guests putting on Hallowe'en outfits ... 

In other words, I'm primed for something fun to show up later this week.

Now I'm off to collect rent from my hotels in hopes of saving up plenty of cash and gold for Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.