Thursday 18 October 2012

New for this week: Hallowe'en themed rooms in Monopoly Hotels

I hear that, in today's update to the game, Electronic Arts has released several new Hallowe'en-themed rooms.

Well: "several" means at least two - I'm hearing that there is a Broom room and a Werewolf room, both paying out cash, not gold. I don't know if these are rooms that appear in all the regular hotels or only in the special properties like the Zoo and the Aquarium.

I wonder how long these new rooms will last. Given that they are holiday-themed, maybe they are only here for a short time, i.e. until October 31st? Does anybody know if the rooms are marked "Limited Time", like the Golden Goose / Golden Egg room was when it made its two-week appearance?

Also, the gold rooms are now apparently 30% off.

Oh, and apparently the room backgrounds have changed - it's night in Monopoly Hotels?

I can't wait to install the update, but may have to wait until tomorrow because I am swamped at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.