Saturday 20 October 2012

Ka-Ching! Just got my sticker (and 75 gold!)

I've been playing Monopoly Hotels obsessively these past few days, clicking on everything that falls from the sky, in an attempt to gain more of those gold-paying Community Chest cards.

Why? Because I am hoping to save up enough gold before the current sale ends, so that I can purchase one more of the Golden Cauldron rooms.

An unexpected (well, not entirely unexpected!) bonus was that I apparently also accelerated my trip to the next M$ sticker.

Yes, indeed.

This morning, just as I finished collecting rent from one of my hotels, I happened to click on one more of the falling banknotes ... and ta-dah!!




Of course, Mr. Monopoly was followed by the Facebook update notification:



And, finally, a view of the completed sticker:



And here's what my sticker book looks like with this sticker in it:



Fun!

I like getting 75 gold unexpectedly. Too bad I've already collected all the easy-gold stickers - I've already caught Jake 1,000 times (that happened a couple of weeks ago), and bought most of the properties.

I refuse to buy the remaining properties until there is a sale - mostly because I don't actually need any new hotels right now: I am still working on filling the hotels I already have with rooms that pay better rent. You see, right now, most of my hotels are filled with TopHat rooms - I do have a few Key, Campsite and Rock Wall rooms, but recently I have been focused on saving enough for a Microphone rooms or three ...

The only M$ sticker I still have left to collect? The Millionaire ... I'll be working on that as I keep playing, I guess. Obviously, I have just completed 25% of that one ... I suspect it will take several months to complete all one million M$ with falling cash ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.