Thursday 25 October 2012

WHEE! Another fun Thursday update (October 25th)!

Well, it's Thursday again, which means Monopoly Hotels was due for an update.

Usually it's either the addition of a couple of rooms, and/or a sale on some of the rooms you can build.

Today, though, I hear that Electronic Arts has not only added some rooms (more Fairy Tale rooms) and has a sale on (the Hallowe'en rooms, of course), but in addition, they have a new sticker, AND they've added a couple of floors to some of the hotels!

I can't wait to get home and install the update!

There may be more than what I've outlined ... this is all I can remember from what my friends have told me so far! We're ALL excited about today's update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.