Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Vermont Aquarium

The Vermont Aquarium.

It's probably my favourite property in the Monopoly Hotels game (you know, that Electronic Arts game for iPhones, iPads and, of course, iPods?). Yes, *that* one.

What I like about the Vermont Aquarium is pretty much what I like about ALL aquariums. Aquaria? Whatever.


That is what *my* Aquarium looks like right now. And it's a very calm, peaceful, sort of scene, so I will often leave my game open at this screen, just because it's so very soothing.

Here are some of the other "rooms" I could buy for the Aquarium:




So far, as you can see, I've only purchased the absolute cheapest rooms, with the majority of my purchases being the Asian Pagoda. Mostly because it was cheap and it pays out every six hours, which is a big plus for me. AND, to be honest, because I love poking the Asian Pagoda tanks and watching the puffer fish puff up!

I would certainly like to purchase some of the other fishtanks, though, particularly the colourful ones ... maybe the next time I save up enough ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.