Thursday 11 October 2012

Oktoberfest is over. New this week: Gold Rooms 50% off!

That's the word on the street today, folks.

Gold rooms are 50% off this weekend, and maybe all the way through until next Thursday ... yes, the updates seem to come out on Thursday, late in the afternoon.

I haven't had a chance to log in to the game yet, but I am looking forward to having enough to purchase my first Flute room by Monday or so ... if all goes well! And, of course, to continue building and painting my beautiful new Microphone room!

Oh, and a new room: Statue of Liberty. It's half off right now (same as all the other gold rooms) and costs 850 gold to purchase at half off. I guess that means full price will be 1,900 gold bars. Seems like EA is enjoying the 2K mark for new gold rooms. Oh, well - it's going to take a while to save up enough gold for this room, but it'd be nice to have it in my Guest Book - I've always loved the Statue of Liberty. It's an Attraction, by the way, not a Guest Room ...

Come to think of it, I'm going to be spoiled for choice about what to buy ... the Piano room is tempting, so is the Volcanoes room, and so are the Rescue Buoy Room and the Boxing Gloves Room. Too many choices, not enough time. Drat!

Oh, well. I'll focus on my main goal for now, I guess: the Flute room ... it should be about 999 gold bars right now, half off from the usual 1,998 gold bars price.


That's it for now ... just a quick update for anyone looking for news about this week's release from EA for Monopoly Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.