Thursday 25 October 2012

ALL-NEW Fairy Tale Rooms Available Now!



Today's update has two new Fairy Tale rooms: The Feathered Cap room and the Flying Carpet room. Wonder why they went for Pinocchio and Aladdin as the themes this week ...

But still, that's two new rooms to build and two characters to collect for your Guest Book.

The details?

The Feathered Cap Room (Pinocchio, as far as I can tell) costs 475 gold bars and pays out M$3,833,333 and 120,000 experience points every 23 hours. It takes up 6 squares in a regular hotel.

The Flying Carpet Room, on the other hand, costs 650 gold bars, and it pays out M$2,875,000 and 200,000 experience points every 23 hours. This room "only" takes up 4 squares in a regular hotel.



My take on it? 

Mmmmm.

I'm wishing at least one of these rooms could be purchased with cash, but it is what it is.

Given that both rooms pay rent at the same interval (23 hours) and both cost gold to buy, the comparison is actually quite easy: the average for the Feathered Cap room is M$27,777.78 and 869.57 XP per square per hour while the Flying Carpet room pays M$31,250 and 50,000 XP per square per hour.

So if you could only get ONE of the two? Well, I'd still be torn.

The Feathered Cap is cheaper, but also pays out less rent and XP each hour than the Flying Carpet room.

The bottom line is that neither room is a spectacular performer, so I think I'll wait until they either go on sale or I have enough cash and gold coming in every day to not mind paying large amounts for these two rooms. 

In the meantime, I still haven't achieved my quest of owning at least one Flute Room ... I think I'll go back to focusing on that for now.

But these two new rooms (and the characters within) *would* be nice to have in my Guest Book ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.