Friday 19 October 2012

SURPRISE! The Golden Goose / Golden Egg Room is BACK!

Really.

Truly!

The Golden Goose / Golden Egg room is BACK!

I just logged back into the Monopoly Hotels game, and it downloaded something from the EA site again, so I checked to see what it could be.

There was nothing obvious, until I clicked on the Build options, and there, among the Guest Rooms:



I notice that it again says; "Limited Time", so if you want it, GRAB it right now. I have no clue how long the "Limited Time" availability will last this time around.

Also, I note that the price is significantly reduced: just 155 gold bars. When this room originally debuted, it cost 450 gold bars - and I actually spent that 450 gold to grab this room. Oh, well.

In terms of investment, it's not all that great: check out my original blog post about whether it would be worth buying one of the Golden Goose rooms. Of course, temper that with the fact that this time around, it costs about one third of it's initial asking price.

Or you may just like having Abigail in your Guest Book - I notice she's back in mine even though I haven't bought a second Golden Goose room from today's offering:



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.