Wednesday 12 September 2012

Easier to Earn Gold with the Updated Sticker Book

Yes, really! There is now an easier way to earn a LOT more free gold in the Monopoly Hotels game!

EA just put out an upgrade to Monopoly Hotels today (Sept. 12th, 2012).

I hear the new Golden Goose room and Midas Room are both now available, one for M$250,000,000 (paying out 1 gold bar every 23 hours) and the other for 450 gold bars, paying out 1 gold bar every six hours.

I'd say that's pretty darned expensive gold, but hey, at least it's a consistent amount of gold once you have those rooms.

What is exciting to me is the updated sticker book and new stickers. You get stickers for things like owning all of one colour of hotel.

You only get the sticker reward for actually clicking on the sticker and starting to collect, so go open your sticker book and see how many stickers you've already completed just by playing the game.

Here, for example, is the sticker (and gold) that I won for simply owning all the Light Blue Properties:





I'm too excited to stay here blogging. Off to see what other stickers yield gold.

Oh, the stickers are no longer on individual pages, they just roll down one after the other. The best part is, each sticker now tells you before you start just how much gold or M$ you will earn by completing it.

I like that!

Over all, I have to say I like this upgrade from EA for Monopoly Hotels. Yes, the new gold-payout rooms are pricey, but didn't you expect that? And the payout isn't huge amounts of gold, but it's not terrible, either!

The sticker book? I *love* that upgrade ... gotta go collect some stickers now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.