Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Midas Room and the Golden Goose Room are here!

Yep. Really. For sure.

And you don't have to build the fairytale rooms to get them, either. Maybe they do unlock at some specific level: if so, that level is lower than level 36, my current level.



Pricey? Certainly!

And I have to say, the Golden Egg room really is paying out much lower experience points than I expect, but hey, it's a guaranteed gold bar every six hours - not too awfully shabby, when you come to think of it.

Sadly, I don't have enough gold to go buy that Golden Egg room!

Will have to save up - and goodness knows how long that "Limited Time" sale will be on.

If you have 450 gold, this might be a good time to snap up that room - but then, EA also occasionally has 50% off sales - I don't know if 450 gold is half price: could be the full price is more than 900 gold or maybe less than 900 gold. It's all a gamble!

I also don't have enough M$ stashed right now to pay cash for the Golden Touch room, a.k.a. the Midas room ... M$250,000,000 to purchase means you'd better have another M$175,000,000 to build it and probably another 50,000,000 to paint it! I don't own any Flute rooms or Microphone rooms ... I can see a long wait coming. :)

It may be easier to save up for that Golden Egg room, after all!


Note: The Golden Goose / Golden Egg Room has been retired as of September 28th, 2012- you can no longer purchase this room in the Monopoly Hotels game.

Happy gold hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.