Tuesday 11 September 2012

Coming soon: Golden Goose Room and Midas Room

Not sure what I am talking about?

Well, check out the video on YouTube: The New Rooms, coming soon

So there are going to be two new rooms, viz. the Midas Room and the Golden Goose Room.




The fact that the blurb seems to indicate that it's GOLD, GOLD, GOLD, I'm thinking (hoping?) that these rooms pay out in gold rather than M$, but haven't seen any confirmation of that - although the video does seem to all but say so.

No hints yet from EA what the cost will be for these rooms, nor what levels you need to get to, to unlock them.

Current rumour has it that building all 4 fairytale rooms unlocks the Golden Goose Room, but I've only seen one confirmed report of this (and, from watching that video, it looks like this room is "coming soon", not available yet), so I wouldn't rush out and buy the fairytale rooms just yet.

If you DO decide to build those fairytale rooms, prior experience tells me it's probably better to build all of them in the same hotel (that seems to be the required strategy when collecting stickers, so I'm going to assume that's needed here as well).

If you manage to unlock one of these new rooms, come back here and tell us how you did it, and what level you were on, and, of course, all the luscious details: how much did it cost, what is the payout (M$ and XP), and how frequent is the payout.

I'm lusting after these rooms ... hope they're not toooo outrageously priced! I still haven't managed to get even one Flute Room ...



Note: The Golden Goose / Golden Egg Room has been retired as of September 28th, 2012- you can no longer purchase this room in the Monopoly Hotels game.

1 comment:

  1. I am on level 42 and have both rooms available. However midas room cost 250,000,000 and gives 1 gold every 23 hours. Goose room costs 450 gold for 1 gold every 6 hours. Not very generous. I collect 75,000,000 daily but would still take 1 week to enable me to build the Midas room. Would take 3 years to collect the 1950 gold needed to get my last sticker. Don't understand why we can't convert M$ for gold.

    ReplyDelete

Note that, in order to avoid spam, comments will be moderated ... if you don't see your comment yet, please don't worry, it's simply that I have a day job and haven't yet processed comments since the last update.